PRACTICE
living, thinking and writing


Monday, August 29, 2005  

Rainy day and Monday

It's Monday and it's a rainy day, and the song from my younger days sounds in my head all day long. The teenager-appealing lyrics starts to make sense to me again and actually it fits my current situation quite well. Blues. nothing seems to fit. lonely clown.

It's the first rain and overcast day I have in Seattle, and it happens in a Monday (actually starting from late Sunday evening). It feels like the party is over... (though I'm not a party person at all)

I used to live in Buffalo before my Californian days, I don't expect the weather change could do so much on my mood this time around. But it does. Those warnings about 90-day straight raining season in Seattle start to make me worry.

I need to be strong.

posted by lmeimei @3:38 PM| permanent link| |
email me
about me
image
www.flickr.com
blog links
Reading now
cover
Guns Germs Steel
cover
Python Web Programming
cover
Paul Guaguin: the writings of Savage
just read
cover
Freakonomics
cover
Love in the time of Cholera
cover
Edward Hopper
archives
blogger's tools
Inlink and Outlink
indexed by organica.us
Blogroll Me!
technorati cosmos
Whereis
Ineedhits
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com